CONFRONT YOUR FEARS...

Many people are scared of something specific, like being in the dark or driving or swimming or even pursuing their dreams. They feel they are not capable - lies of the dark mind. I recently learned how to do something I feared I may fumble at. And it amazed me how good and swift I am with it.
If you're in such situation, make it a point to learn the thing that you fear doing. Even if you fail once or twice or more, don’t give up on your hope. Fear is nothing if you believe it is not.. Switch off the lights when you are alone in a room and see what happens. You can be assured that nothing is going to attack you.
Once you confront your fear by actually performing the same thing that you fear, you will successfully kill your fear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!