STICK TO YOUR STORY


Some months ago, I posted a quote that says "if your faith does not annoy people, it is not Faith- you probably may have been faking it. Faith moves mountains dear friend, and not until you start believing the power of your story- by STICKING TO IT, you will remain a slave to what the world calls "reality"- basically what your five senses are saying, seeing, feeling and touching.

What is your story? What are you telling yourself everyday when you wake up or look at yourself in the mirror, against the naysayers or the state of the economy or your empty bank accounts or your state of obscurity. What is your story in spite of all these? Your story could be as simple as, I am a success story; I am enjoying a sound health; I see light at the end of the tunnel; I see the infinite; I am abundantly supplied; all my needs are met everyday; I am shining; life treats me good; the Universe favours me; I am rich and loaded and so on.It is as simple as that! The best things in life are the simplest things. 

There is power in spoken words. Remember that when the cloud is full of rain, it will empty itself upon the surface of the earth. So even if it does not look like it, STICK TO YOUR STORY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!