FINDING JOY WITHIN


Other people may be better at mingling in social events and in communicating with other people (oh I have tried this many times and I failed. It really feels great to be me. I care less about what people think about me. I could not fit into being who I am not).  

They appear attractive, they attract the admiration of many. But not everyone who is praised is really good.  Many are even criticized for standing up for the truth (been a victor many times. Of course you do not expect me to say I am a victim). Never would.

The truth is, there are people who are not well skilled at socializing with other people, but in their silent prayers, they can reach GODS' Presence, and in this, they can find their joy. 

Would you dare find joy in being who GOD has made you to be instead of trying to put up that facade the world wants to see? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!