WHAT YOU FEEL, YOU BECOME!

Control of your feeling is all important to a full and happy life.

Do not ever entertain an undesirable feeling nor think sympathetically about wrong in any shape or form. Do not dwell on the imperfection of yourself or others- because you will be impressing the subconscious with those limitations. Whatever you do not want anyone to do to you, do not feel that it should be done to you or another. This will enable you to enjoy a full and happy life.

Every feeling makes a subconscious impression and, unless it is counteracted by a more powerful feeling of an opposite nature, must definitely be expressed.

The dominant of two feelings is the one expressed. I am healthy is a stronger feeling than I will be healthy. To feel I will be is to confess I am not; I am is stronger than I am not.

What you feel you are always dominates what you feel you would like to be; therefore, to be realized, the wish must be felt as a state that is, rather than a state that is not. What you feel, you become!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!