IMPOSSIBLE OR I'M POSSIBLE.

Because something seems difficult for you, do not think that it is impossible for someone else. Difficult situations arise because someone somewhere is capable of solving it. Could it be you? 

Impossible to me simply means I'm possible! So dare it! No limits to what you are capable of achieving, only if you can dare yourself to face that challenge! You cannot keep running away from difficult challenges, no you can't. Because life will continue to throw stones at you if you continue to run away or concede to impossibilities. 

So many times I get so exhausted, I just feel like I should take a break from writing, but you know what, I am an excuse killer. What I do in such situation is that I try to sort myself out and give myself some time to relax by engaging in something else, something fun, then viola, I am back on my feet! 

If you need results, you must focus on the process first. That is what makes you who you become eventually, after going through hard times! 

See you at the top friends. We are getting there! Say to yourself, No limits! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!