HAPPY NOVEMBER DEAR NEMERULEZ BLOG LOVERS! IT'S MY BIRTH MONTH YEEEH!!!


The year is wrapping up and I am very excited because it is going to end well for you and I. Whatever you are trusting GOD for and whatever promise you have received from GOD, hold on to it; HE will surely come through! HE always does, because nothing is too hard for GOD!

I want to say this to you out there! We must learn to thank GOD for who we are! Do not feel less of yourself because you are not like the other person who is doing well and is being recognised. You are not supposed to be someone else; you are you! Uniquely made! Custom made! 

Instead of sulking and feeling less, because you feel you do not look good enough like that beautiful woman or you feel you are not as talented as the singer in your church, find out from GOD what HE wants you to do or who HE wants you to be! You may also be feeling less appreciated, but do not try to sell your honour because you want to be appreciated. 

Appreciate yourself and tell yourself how good you are! Tell yourself, " I am valuable to GOD. I am special. And I will not allow anyone to use or abuse me. Tell yourself that you deserve the best, and only the best will come to you." Remember, you have what you say. 

November is usually a great month for me and it shall be same for you! Just believe! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!