A VERY PLEASANT STORY TO LEARN FROM...

A friend of mine told me a short story about a young boy who went for a job interview. While he was waiting in a long line, he went to meet the interviewer's personal assistant. The young boy said to the personal assistant, "please I want to deliver this very urgent message to your boss". The personal assistant said, "My, if it is that urgent, I'd better take it in immediately"! And the boy's letter was delivered immediately to the interviewer. 

With enthusiasm, the interviewer opened the " very urgent letter" and exploded into bouts of laughter. The letter read, "I am the 22nd boy in line out here. Please do not do a thing until you get to me". This singular act landed the young boy his dream job. 

Can you tell us your thought about this short story?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!