YOUR PAST! GET OVER IT!


We all have a past. Unfortunately, this past has held a lot of people prisoners, they make excuses like "you know what I've been through has really held me from moving forward". Does this sound like someone out there? 

You really need to get over your past! One thing is certain, until we break the chain that ties us to our past, we can never move forward! 

Bitterness is like a chain around the neck of your potential; choking the life of your freedom, joy, open doors. Maybe you have been hurt and you are saying "I will never forgive them until they admit to what they have done to me". Does this sound like someone out there? What if they never admit they hurt you? You sure will get more hurt. I know how this feels because I have been there. 

You need not let your happiness depend on people's ability to do right - especially if they are not in the habit of doing right. So, stop giving them too much power to keep you down. Get over your past. Learn from it and move forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!