REFLECTION

It is a terrible thing for one not to know what one wants. It means that you will continue to accept anything that comes your way- anything goes. 

But how do you even know what you want when you do not know who you are? Until you become aware of your worth, know that you are as valuable to GOD as JESUS is, you might as well keep marking time for the devil and letting him use you as he wishes. 

A lot of folks are victims of this terrible situation of which yours truly was also a victim, until I discovered that I am special; special enough for my LORD JESUS to give HIS life for me. I became aware of my worth and how fearfully and wonderfully made I am. I realised that I was not an accident, that GOD created me for a purpose. It is amazing to know how to overome challenges without wavering. 

So, do not let the devil serve you dishes you do not want. Know who you are and what you want and by so, you will be able to stand unshakeable at situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!