YOUR ASSIGNMENT. GO FOR IT!

Do you know that you were born with assignment(s)? Years back,  I didn't know my assignment until I started asking GOD for HIS direction. I have come across people who do not know what they are created for. 

It will help you to know that your GOD-GIVEN assignments will always tug at your heart, lead to your highest fulfilment and unlock your compassion and creativity. 

Whether GOD has called you to be a baker, a writer, a motivational speaker, a butcher, a candlestick maker, a soap maker, a bead maker,  go for it! And someone will ask me, "but I don't have money to start,", I tell you,  start with the little you have. 

It will amaze you to know that your assignment does not necessarily require a lot of money to start. No wonder you  hear a lot of successful people who will tell you that they started with little or nothing at all. So go for it my dear friend, you can do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!