REFLECTION

Do not live your life without any drive, desire,  purpose.

I have come to realise that what I genuinely desire comes to me, it doesn't matter how long it takes. I hear people say, "oh well, I take life the way I see it". What a lie to live with! 

Life cannot give you what you do not desire, because you would not even know what to do with it or how to handle it.  But when your heart desires something and it comes,  you will deeply appreciate it and thrive to make it better. 

Your life is not an accident. Start today to desire something - something good, beautiful, worthy of giving thanks and see how they come to you. It's amazing how this "thing" works, but it sure works. And above all, desire GOD! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!