QUESTION BY A NEMERULEZ BLOG LOVER

In those days, husbands used to be responsible to their wife's needs. A simple example is, the man used to notice when his wife's hair was due for a change and he would give her money to make a new hair.  I hear a lot of women say that their husbands do not show interest to their needs and I wonder why. What really is the issue? What could be the cause of the man not responding positively to his wife's needs? Could it be the woman's fault? But the same man would spend on the woman while they were dating and suddenly stops after they are married. 

Please I need an answer, because I am single and looking forward to getting married someday and wouldn't want to experience such negligence from my spouse. Thank you Neme for this opportunity. I hope I get answers. 

Comments

Hello There, firstly, let me apologise for replying late. I have a very tight schedule. And like they say, it's better late than never. Secondly, let me answer your question, the much I could and I pray it goes down well. In my own opinion and from all that I have read about people who have great marriages, it is all about making GOD the very foundation of your relationship. Only so, would he retrace his steps and learn to treat you better if he is going off the track. Also, look out for a man who has a teachable spirit and not one who is bent on "this is who I am. I am like my father". It is easier to communicate with someone who has a teachable heart. I hope I answered your question. Thank you for writing. You are always welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!