I LOVE THIS POEM. SO REASSURING.... THANK YOU DOCTOR FOR THIS WONDERFUL PIECE...

Why not begin your day with a closer walk with Jesus.  In fact today why not take a.......

Morning Walk

Amidst the dew of early dawn,

I took a morning walk.

And along with me, I took a Friend,

For I felt a need to talk.

I unburdened both my heart and soul,

And spoke many things:

Of plans gone wrong, of failure's pain,

And how to live with shattered dreams.

My Friend just listened quietly

And uttered not a word.

For it was His time to listen,

And my time to be heard.

His sympathetic ear brought peace,

As we walked this earthly sod.

And I learned to trust life again,

On my morning walk with God.

Poet, Barbara Cagle Ray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!