WHY YOU SHOULD NOT FEAR!

The fear factor has been a recurring decimal that has constrained people from embracing change and going beyond boarders in the pursuit of their God-given dreams and vision. It however becomes extremely need-full for you to debunk your fears and launch out into the deep. As you meditate on these verses today,  fear which is your biggest enemy shall be vanquished!





Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,  I shall fear no evil;  for you are with me; your rod and your staff comfort me".


Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid".



Psalm 118:6 "The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me"?



2 Timothy 1:7 "For GOD did not give us the spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and of a sound mind".



Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your GOD goes with you; HE will never leave you nor Forsake you".



Psalm 56:3-4 "When I am afraid,  I will trust in you. In GOD,  whose word I praise, in GOD I trust;  I will not be afraid. What can mortal do to me"?



Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed,  for I am your GOD.  I will strengthen your and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous hand". 




1 Chronicles 28:20 "David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous,  and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged,  for the LORD GOD,  my GOD is with you. HE will not fail you or Forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished". 




Psalm 46:1 " GOD is our hope and our strength,  a very present help in times of trouble. Therefore, I shall not fear".










Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello NEME,
This is akshita from india.
I liked ur blog very much.
I just have one question, i m in a relationship from 3 & half years.
But past from 6months, i m going through very tough phase in my relationship.
I just love my guy so much, i cant be without him.
So my question is y god is doing all this to me????
Nice to read from you akshita. Firstly, I need you to know that you are wonderfully and beautifully made by GOD and HE loves you so much that all HE thinks about is your well being. GOD does not inflict hurt on HIS children. Secondly,you said you have been in a relationship with your man for 3 and a half years, have you both any intention of getting married to each other; Does he love you genuinely? Because you only said you love him
Nice to read from you akshita. Firstly, I need you to know that you are wonderfully and beautifully made by GOD and HE loves you so much that all HE thinks about is your well being. GOD does not inflict hurt on HIS children. Secondly,you said you have been in a relationship with your man for 3 and a half years, have you both any intention of getting married to each other; Does he love you genuinely? Because you only said you love him so much. If you are the only one doing the loving, then am afraid to tell you that you are in a very wrong relationship. What's the cause of the tough phase you are going through? I would like to know. Lastly, do not say you cannot live without any man who does not treat you with love and respect! Please get back to me. I will love to hear from you. You can send me an email at nemeajayi@gmail.com Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!