MY BIRTHDAY SPECIALS

TO ALL MOMS AS I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

This small token of appreciation is a tribute to the moms who have selflessly dedicated themselves to enhancing our lives through encouragement, prayers and love. A touching and sentimental collection of wit and wisdom from a wide range of well-known mothers, including my sweet mother Lady Christiana, Whoopi Goldberg, Alicia Silverstone and lots of other great mothers.



Whether you are a man, child, a mother, you will truly cherish this celebration of life's most precious relationship...

Be prayerful..
Let your life be dependent solely on GOD and not man
Anyone willing to be corrected is on the path way to life;
And anyone refusing, has lost his chance
Do not argue blindly
Do not chase after material things
Walk with your shoulder high
Be a good saver and manager...
#Lady Christiana

My mother's great.
She had the major looks.
She could stop you from doing anything,
Through a closed door even with a single look.
Without saying a word,
She has that power to rip out your tonsils...
#Whoopi Goldberg

My mother is my root. My foundation
She planted the seed that I base my life on
And that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind...
#Yours truly, Neme#

I say: "Mommy? Will you come be with me?"
when she came to Australia with me, i think i got sick purposely.
I think my system just knew it was safe to get sick and let my mom totally take care of me and bring me tea...
#Alicia Silverstone#

My mother is my mirror and I am hers
What do we see?
Our face grown young again...
#Marge Piercy#

To my mother I tell the truth.
I have no thoughts, no feelings that I cannot share with my mother,
And she is like a second conscience to me,
Her eyes like a mirror reflecting my own image...
#William Gerhardi#

My mom wants me to be her wings,
To fly and soar higher than she did,
I love her for that.
I love the fact that she gave birth to her own wings...
#Yours truly, Neme#

The doctor told me that I would never walk,
But my mother told me I would,
So I believed my mother...
#William Rudolph#

She made me a security blanket when I was born.
That faded green blanket lasted just long enough for me to realise that the security part came from her....
#Alexander Cane#

A very special happy birthday to me!!!

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
Awwwwwwww so beautiful! So so adorable!happy birthday to you my beautiful Neme! You are beautiful inside and out. God bless you, keep you and empower you as you continue to enjoy life to the FULL! A very happy birthday to all the other beautiful stars born today. I celebrate you all with so much Love. Many fabulous returns! Xxx

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!